Historical photos

Participants of the Second Congress of Polish Miners and Metallurgists in Lviv, 1910.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Ceremonial laying of the foundation stone for the Mining Academy building on June 15, 1923.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Group of professors and lecturers of the Mining Academy from the 1920s.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Machine Laboratory building; Mining Academy building under construction in the background. 

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Development of the Mining Academy building.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Students of the Mining Academy from the Department of Metallography at Krzemionki, the academic year 1926/1927.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Mining Academy authorities in the academic year 1935/1936. From the left: Prof. Feliks Zalewski, Dean of the Faculty of Mining, Prof. Aleksander Krupkowski, Delegate of the Faculty of Metallurgy, Prof. Władysław Takliński, Rector of the Mining Academy, Prof. Walery Goetel, Delegate of the Faculty of Mining, Prof. Roman Dawidowski, Vice-Rector of the Mining Academy, and Prof. Władysław Łoskiewicz, Dean of the Faculty of Metallurgy.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Mining Academy building with the original statue of St. Barbara on top, placed there on August 24, 1939.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

Model of the Academy of Mining and Metallurgy extended in the post-war years.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

View from B-2 building towards the main building of the Academy. St. Mary’s Basilica towers visible in the background.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

50 Years of the AGH UST, 1969.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.

AGH UST Campus in the 1980s.

Photo: AGH UST Museum

This file is licensed under the CC BY-SA 4.0 license.