The members of the University Board for the term 2021–2024 are:
- Krzysztof Pawiński, DSc – Chairman of the Board,
- Philippe De Brouwer, DSc,
- Bogusław Ochab, MSc,
- professor Zbigniew Kąkol,
- professor Kazimierz Wiatr,
- professor Magdalena Hasik,
- Chairman of the AGH UST Student Government – Jakub Śliwiński, student.
The tasks of the University Board include:
- evaluating the proposal for the university strategy,
- evaluating the proposal for the university statute,
- monitoring the financial management of the university,
- monitoring the overall management of the university,
- nominating candidates for the position of rector, after an opinion expressed by the Senate,
- evaluating the report concerning the implementation of the university strategy,
- granting an approval for the disposal of fixed assets whose market value or the market value of the subject of a legal transaction exceeds PLN 2,000,000.