Fulfilling the information obligation pursuant to Article 13 sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) [OJ EU L. 2016.119.1 of 4 May 2016], hereinafter referred to as the “GDPR”, we hereby inform that:
1) The Controller of your personal data is the AGH University of Science and Technology in Cracow, al. A. Mickiewicza 30, 30-059 Cracow, hereinafter referred to as “AGH”;
2) Contact details of the Inspector for Personal Data Protection: email: email@example.com, phone: 12 617 53 25;
3) Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of enrolment in a AGH Doctoral School, and - in case of acceptance - for the purposes of services, activities and archaization of documents related to the studies pursuant to the binding provisions of law (Article 6 sec. 1(c) GDPR), in particular Act of 20 July 2018 – Law on Higher Education and Science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668, as amended).
4) Your personal data shall be also processed on the basis of your consent – Article 6 sec. 1(a) GDPR – to the extent and for the purposes as stipulated in the declaration of consent.
5) The recipients of your personal data may be entities providing IT and administrative services for AGH. The recipients of your data may be the units for which you would like to carry out research work as part of your studies (eg the implementation of joint PhDs with other universities, participation in the Erasmus + program, etc.)Your personal data may be sent to state authorities, legal protection authorities (police, prosecutor’s office, court) or local authorities in connection with the pending proceedings.
6) Your personal data shall be processed solely for the time period necessary to achieve the purpose of personal data processing, i.e. the period stipulated in the bylaws of AGH – uniform material list of files and applicable laws.
7) You have the right of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of the processing of your personal data as well as the right to object to the processing in cases and according to the terms and conditions stipulated in the GDPR.
8) You have the right to submit a complaint with the President of Personal Data Protection Office if you decide that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of the GDPR.
9) Your personal data shall not be subject to automatic decision-making processes, including profiling.
10) Your personal data shall not be transferred to any third countries or international organisations.
11) The provision of your personal data is voluntary, yet necessary for the purposes of enrolment and proper documentation of the course of studies.
All rights reserved © 2020 AGH University of Science and Technology