COVID-19 – rules of behaviour at AGH UST
In order to protect yourself and others from infection, please follow the following recommendations:
- cover your mouth and nose thoroughly,
- keep a distance of at least 1.5 metres from other people,
- disinfect your hands while entering buildings,
- do not come to the university if you have symptoms of an illness,
- in any case, make sure you inform your teacher and/or your dean’s office and a sanitary-epidemiological station about a confirmation or suspicion of infection.
Not complying with the above requirements is a disciplinary offence!
In addition, we are also asking you to:
- limit direct contact with other people and use electronic means of communication,
- avoid bringing any unnecessary objects or clothes to the university,
- eat meals while observing good hygiene practices, preferably on your own.
Cases should be reported to:
AntyCOVID-19 Central Operational Team available 24/7
phone: 12 617-33-88
phone: 12 617-20-08, 12-617-20-09 until 15.30.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University units – on-duty officer authorised by a unit manager available from 07:00 to 22:00 (phone availability guaranteed).