In May 2012, the Faculty of Metals Engineering and Industrial Computer Science celebrated the 90th anniversary of existence. Its beginnings date back to 1922 when the Department of Metallurgy was opened at the Mining Academy. The...
On 7th May 2012, the AGH University of Science and Technology in Krakow signed a collaboration agreement with Ericpol, a leading IT company.
On 8th March, 2012, Kawiory no. 21 hosted a ceremony of the official opening of one of the largest investments of the AGH University of Science and Technology in recent years - the AGH UST Centre of Computer Science.
On 5th March, 2012, the AGH University of Science and Technology signed a collaboration agreement with Delphi Poland. The agreement specifies a long-standing relationship between both partners. The collaboration between Delphi...
Between 23rd and 24th February, 2012, delegates of the AGH University of Science and Technology, professor Jerzy Lis, Vice-Rector for Cooperation and Development, professor Zbigniew Kąkol, Vice-Rector for Education, professor...
In January 2012, professor Antoni Tajduś, AGH UST Rector, on application of Janusz Kowal, Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering and Robotics, established the Research Centre for Acoustic Engineering. The Research Centre...
|June - 2021|
All rights reserved © 2020 AGH University of Science and Technology