Dates and topics:
- 11 October: The Archeology of an inhabited Solar System
- 24 October: Lunar Passages: Anthropological, Artistic, and Literary Reflections of Earth-Moon Relations
- 14 November: Expanding Access to Space: Ethics of Space Exploration and Philosophy of Disability
- 21 November: What Can Feminism Do for Outer Space Studies?
- 5 December: Territorializing Outer Space in US-American Film: Feminist Perspectives
- 12 December: Cosmology and Space Conquest
More information and registration