If you want to start your Erasmus+ program with us:
1. Check if your university has signed an agreement with our university (list of agreements is enclosed under the link below:
2. Get a nomination from your university.
3. Contact with our Erasmus coordinator who will help you to find a supervisor. Under the following link you can find your university and a coordinator’s name on the right:
When you find a name of a coordinator, please find his/her contact details here:
4. The supervisor will help you to choose subjects conducted in English and prepare your learning agreement.
5. Send your documents: learning agreement, cv, cover letter, ID/passport scan, English certificate to us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All rights reserved © 2020 AGH University of Science and Technology