Doctoral students of the AGH Doctoral School who are not Polish citizens may voluntarily join the Polish health insurance system. A person applying for health insurance should:
- Be registered in Poland and have a PESEL number.
- Report to the NFZ institution and submit an application for voluntary health insurance.
- After successful consideration of the application, sign the insurance contract with the NFZ.
- With the contract, within in 7 days of its signing, visit a ZUS facility and file the ZUS ZZA form.
- Remember to pay the contributions and submit ZUS DRA declarations in a timely manner.