Engineering and industrial geodesy
- Surveying inventory of the land development network.
- Surveying inventory of crane transport infrastructure.
- Methods of surveying inventory of power lines and rules of documentation preparation.
- A map for design purposes,
- Surveying monitoring of bridge objects.
- Surveying of earthworks and loose materials.
- Surveying monitoring of tower-type objects.
- General assumptions of the Motorway Construction Programme in Poland. Surveying elaboration of road routes.
- Surveying in railway transport.
- Inventory measurement of the external elements of the building.
- Kepler's movement of the artificial satellite of the Earth.
- The principle of determining the position of a single GNSS receiver based on code measurements.
- The problem of determining the uncertainty of phase cycles in GNSS measurements.
- Classification of satellite methods for determining the position of an observer.
- Influence of ionospheric and tropospheric refraction on the results of GNSS measurements.
- Networks of permanent GNSS stations and their significance for geodesy and geodynamics.
- Similarities and differences between GPS and GLONASS systems.
- The principle of satellite altimeter measurements.
- Missions and satellite systems used for surveying purposes.
- Data formats used in satellite geodesy.
Mining geodesy and protection of mining areas
Role and tasks of mining geodesy in the functioning of mining plants. The role of mining maps in solving measurement issues, in deposit management and in mining planning. Ranges and methods of geodetic measurements for deep-sea mining plants. Surveying services in opencast mining plants. Main facilities and facilities of underground mining plants that require geodetic implementation and inventory measurements. Situational and altitude orientation of underground mines. The problem of protective pillars. Evaluation of the possibility of increasing the accuracy of forecasting. The influence of the kinematics of exploitation on the terrain surface. Geographic information systems for the purposes of hazard analysis. Deformation of the terrain surface resulting from the dehydration of the rock mass by mining exploitation.
Photogrammetry and remote sensing
- Aerotriangulation and aerial laser scanning.
- Comparison of terratriangulation and aerotriangulation in the aspect of network geometry and analytical solutions.
- Vision methods used in short-range photogrammetry.
- Multi-criteria analyzes in GIS.
- Analysis of airborne suitability of laser scanning, aerial photogrammetry and radar imaging for the needs of the development of the Digital Terrain Model.
- Comparison of terrestrial laser scanning with the photogrammetric method on the example of an inventory of architectural objects.
- Methods for developing a real orthophotomap.
- Modeling standards in the field of 3D spatial information.
- Characteristics of high resolution satellite imaging systems (VHRS).
- The principle of multispectral imaging and its use in the classification of image content.
Geomatics, spatial information systems
- 3D models TIN and GRID.
- Methods of spatial interpolation.
- Dependencies between object types.
- Stages of database design.
- INSPIRE spatial data services.
- Impact of the INSPIRE Directive on Polish legislation.
- Basic functions of analyzes in spatial information systems.
- Network analysis functions.
- Data sources for spatial information systems.
- Metadata content.
Real estate management and cadastre
- Analysis of the trend of changes in property prices.
- Weight shares of attributes in determining price volatility.
- Modern methods of estimating market value.
- The concept of universal property taxation.
- Cadastral system - development perspectives.
- Divisions and delimitation of real estate.
- Mergers and divisions.
- Problems of modernization and setting up EGiB.
- Selected issues in real estate management.
- Perpetual and accounting system.