- self-isolate immediately,
- contact a GP for remote consultation,
- notify your AGH UST unit manager (or your Dean’s Office, if you are a student) of your general condition, indicating persons you had close contact with in the period of 5 days preceding the appearance of symptoms,
- adhere to your doctor’s recommendations, especially with regard to coronavirus testing,
- self-isolate for the period as advised by the doctor,
- keep your employer up to date on your status as determined by your doctor (coronavirus infection or another condition resulting in sickness absence).
Cases should be reported to
AntyCOVID-19 Central Operational Team available 24/7
phone: 12 617-33-88
phone: 12 617-20-08, 12-617-20-09 until 15.30.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University units – on-duty officer authorised by a unit manager available from 07:00 to 22:00 (phone availability guaranteed).