- immediately notify your primary unit of the confirmed coronavirus infection, also stating the date when you were tested,
- list all persons with whom you had ‘close contact’ on the AGH UST premises in the period of 7 days preceding the date of test, stating their email addresses and phone numbers,
- notify the referring doctor of the test result,
- submit information required by the sanitary and epidemiology authority (Sanepid) based on a remote interview,
- complete the period of self-isolation as ordered by the GP.
Cases should be reported to
AntyCOVID-19 Central Operational Team available 24/7
phone: 12 617-33-88
phone: 12 617-20-08, 12-617-20-09 until 15.30.
e-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University units – on-duty officer authorised by a unit manager available from 07:00 to 22:00 (phone availability guaranteed).